1. Preheat the oven 350°F.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
3. Add the onions and sauté for 3 minutes.
4. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
5. Stir in the tomato paste, enchilada sauce, chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, and chocolate.
6. Add the stock, JUSTIN’S® Cinnamon Almond Butter, cinnamon, and oregano.
7. Salt and pepper to season, then let simmer for 10 minutes.
8. Transfer to a blender or use an immersion blender to puree the sauce until smooth, for about 30 seconds.
9. Pour ½ cup of the sauce in the bottom of an 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
10. In a large bowl, mix together the black beans, spinach, and cheese.
11. Fill each tortilla with ¼ cup of bean mixture, roll, and place them seam-side down in the pan.
12. Pour the remaining sauce on top of the enchiladas, and bake for 25-30 minutes.
13. Garnish with cilantro, avocado, a drizzle of Greek yogurt, and lime wedges.