1. In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt 1 cup of chocolate chips in the microwave at 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
2. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, bring the heavy cream to a light boil.
3. Slowly pour the cream into the melted chocolate and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
4. Warm a ¼ cup of milk in a saucepan over low heat. Do not boil.
5. In a small bowl, mix the warm milk, JUSTIN’S® Chocolate Hazelnut and Almond Butter and vanilla extract.
6. Add the heavy cream mixture and whisk until thoroughly combined.
7. Mix in the shredded coconut and chopped walnuts.
8. Using a tablespoon, drop clusters of the truffle mixture on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
9. Cool in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
10. Melt the remaining 2 cups of chocolate chips in the microwave (50% power, 30 second intervals) until smooth.
11. Once cool, roll one cluster at a time into a ball.
12. Using a fork, dip the balls in melted chocolate to coat, allowing excess chocolate to drip off.
13. Place on a clean cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with shredded coconut (optional).
14. Chill the truffles at least 30 minutes or until set.