1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch pie or baking dish with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine the oats, chia seed, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
4. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the coconut oil (or butter), almond milk, eggs, and vanilla.
5. Pour into the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
6. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
7. Bake for 10 minutes.
8. To make the topping, bring the coconut oil, coconut sugar, and maple syrup to a boil in a small saucepan.
9. Stir in the pecans.
10. Remove the oatmeal from the oven and top with the pecan mixture.
11. Return to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes more.
12. Drizzle with JUSTIN’S® Cinnamon Almond Butter and serve warm.