1. Using an electric stand or hand mixer, cream together the coconut oil, JUSTIN’S® Classic Peanut Butter, egg, both sugars, and vanilla, at a medium speed until light and fluffy.
2. Add the flour, baking soda, salt, and mix until just combined.
3. Fold in the white chocolate peanut butter cups.
4. Using a small scoop, form the dough into 15-20 balls (about the size of a golf ball).
5. Place on a plate and press each down slightly.
6. Cover and refrigerate the dough for at least 2 hours.
7. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
8. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
9. Place the dough balls 2 inches apart on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
10. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes. (They should appear slightly undercooked).
11. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 to 10 minutes.