For the Crust:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. To make the crust, place the cookie crumbs and butter in a large bowl and stir with a fork until the mixture looks like wet sand.
3. Press into bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch tart pan.
4. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
For the Filling:
1. To make the filling, place the cream, butter, rosemary, and orange peel in a small saucepan over low heat.
2. Simmer for 5 minutes, then remove from heat and refrigerate for 3 hours.
3. Place the dark chocolate chips in a double boiler.
4. Strain the the rosemary infused cream over the chocolate and stir over low heat until chocolate is melted and smooth. Set aside.
5. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together the egg, egg yolks, and sugar on medium speed for approximately 4 minutes.
6. Fold ¼ cup of the egg mixture into the chocolate mixture, then pour the chocolate mixture back into the mixing bowl. Stir to fully combine.
7. Spread the JUSTIN’S® Chocolate Hazelnut and Almond Butter in the bottom of the prepared tart crust.
8. Pour the chocolate filling into the crust on top of the JUSTIN’S® Chocolate Hazelnut and Almond Butter.
9. Bake for 14 minutes, remove from oven and cool for half an hour.
10. Sift the cocoa powder over the tart and enjoy!