To make the Sauce:
1. Combine all the ingredients in a blender or small food processor.
2. Blend until smooth. Add water as needed to thin.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
4. Toss the broccoli in ½ tablespoon oil and red pepper flakes.
5. Place in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
6. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
7. Season the tofu slices with salt and pepper.
8. Sear in hot pan, for 1-2 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
9. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
10. Heat the remaining ½ tablespoon oil in the same pan over medium heat.
11. Add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes, or until just starting to brown.
To assemble Tacos:
1. Place 1-2 slices of tofu in each tortilla.
2. Top with the roasted broccoli, sautéed onion, shredded red cabbage, carrots, jalapeño slices, and cilantro.
3. Drizzle with the spicy coconut almond sauce, and enjoy!