For the Peanut Miso Sauce:
1. To make the sauce, combine all ingredients in a small food processor or blender cup. Blend until smooth and creamy.
For the Stir Fry:
1. In a large wok or sauté pan, heat one tablespoon of the oil. Add the tofu and sear until golden on all sides.
2. Remove the tofu from the pan and set aside in a small bowl.
3. Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in the pan and add the sweet potato or squash noodles.
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes, tossing halfway through. Add the rest of the veggies to the wok and cook for 5 minutes more.
5. Stir in half of the peanut-miso sauce, add the tofu back into the pan, and continue to cook 2-3 minutes.
6. Divide the stir fry amongst 4 bowls and garnish with peanuts, sesame seeds and an extra drizzle of sauce, as desired.