1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Slice the tofu into 1-inch cubes and place on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Lightly spray the tofu with cooking spray and bake until golden brown and just crisp, for 30-40 minutes, flipping halfway through.
4. Cool completely.
5. In a large bowl, mix together the JUSTIN’S® Classic Peanut Butter, tamari, rice vinegar, olive oil honey, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
6. Add in the baked tofu and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
7. Serve the tofu over a bed of veggies or salad.