1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease the mini muffin tin.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the JUSTIN’S® Vanilla Almond Butter, coconut oil, brown sugar, egg whites, vanilla, banana, and milk until smooth.
5. Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. Fill the muffin tins ⅔ of the way full.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Cool for 5 minutes, then dip the doughnut holes in melted oil or butter and roll in the sugar mixture.