For the Cake:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a 9 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
4. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar.
5. Beat in eggs one at a time, then beat in milk and vanilla.
6. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Set aside.
For the Filling:
1. For the filling, whisk together the flour, coconut sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Stir in the JUSTIN’S® Maple Almond Butter.
2. Pour half of the cake batter into prepared baking dish. Top with filling. Pour the remaining batter on top.
For the Crumble Topping:
1. For the crumble topping, stir together the oats, flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl. Stir in JUSTIN’S® Maple Almond Butter and coconut oil, then sprinkle over the batter.
2. Bake for 30-38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.