For the Sauce:
1. To make the sauce, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Stir in the garlic and cook about 1 minute.
3. Add the red curry paste, and stir for 1 minute more.
4. Whisk in the JUSTIN’S® Classic Peanut Butter, coconut sugar, chili powder, cayenne pepper, fish sauce, sesame oil, and coconut milk.
5. Bring to a simmer, whisking occasionally until the sauce is thick and smooth.
For the Noodles:
1. In a large sauté pan or wok, heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat.
2. Add all the vegetables and sauté for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Add the cooked noodles and sauté for 2-3 minutes more.
4. Pour the peanut sauce over the noodle mixture and toss to coat.
5. Serve warm topped with peanuts, cilantro, and lime wedges.