1. Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 400°F.
2. Cut the sweet potato in half and then cut into about ½-inch-thick slices or wedges, resembling the size of a french fry.
3. Mix the sweet potato slices with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, but any type of oil should be fine.
4. Sprinkle about ½ tablespoons of cinnamon or amount of your liking, over the slices and mix to coat.
5. Also sprinkle a good pinch of sea salt over the slices.
6. Evenly spread on an aluminum covered baking sheet for easy clean up.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, and then flip.
8. Bake for another 10 to 12 minutes.
9. Microwave 2 tablespoons of JUSTIN’S® Classic Cashew Butter until slightly melted.
10. Drizzle the sweet potato fries with JUSTIN’S® Classic Cashew Butter!