For the Crunchy Chickpeas:
1. To make the crunchy chickpeas, preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Combine the almond butter and coconut oil in a small, microwave-safe bowl.
4. Microwave for 30 seconds to melt.
5. Toss the chickpeas in the almond butter mixture.
6. Spread into an even layer on the baking sheet.
7. Bake for 1 hour, or until the chickpeas are crunchy.
For the Soup:
1. For the soup, heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Add the onion, garlic, and ginger, and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the curry paste, turmeric, and salt. Sauté 3-4 minutes more.
4. Add the sweet potatoes, coconut milk, and broth. Simmer until the potatoes are soft, for about 20 minutes.
5. Cool slightly and transfer to a blender with the Coconut Almond Butter and puree until smooth and creamy.
6. Add in more water or broth to thin out the soup as needed.
7. Serve warm topped with shaved red cabbage, cilantro, microgreens, and crunchy chickpeas, as desired.