1. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter and coconut oil together. Stir or beat in sugars until a thick dough forms. Roll mixture into 30 small balls.
3. Sandwich peanut butter between two pretzels and place on prepared baking sheet. Freeze for 20-30 minutes.
4. In the meantime, melt chocolate bark in 20 second increments in the microwave, stopping and stirring after each until smooth.
5. Dip the pretzel bites halfway into the melted chocolate and place bite back on baking sheet. Decorate with sprinkles or flaky sea salt as desired. Refrigerate pretzel bites for at least 10-20 minutes to set the chocolate. Enjoy!