1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, cream the butter, and sugar.
3. Add the egg and vanilla, beating well after each addition.
4. Add the cocoa powder, flour, and salt; mix just until just combined.
5. Divide the dough in half.
6. Place one piece between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll into a ¼-inch-thick square.
7. Repeat with the second piece of dough.
8. Refrigerate the dough for at least one hour.
9. Using a 2-inch round cookie cutter, cut the dough into 32 circles. Place them 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
10. Bake for 16-18 minutes or until slightly darker around the edges. Cool completely.
11. For the filling, cream the butter and JUSTIN’S® Vanilla Almond Butter until smooth and fluffy. Beat in the powdered sugar and cream.
12. Top 16 cookies with 1 tablespoon of filling. Gently press the remaining cookies on top of filling.