For the Cookies:
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the egg, JUSTIN’S® Vanilla Almond Butter, pumpkin butter, and vanilla. Add the flour and baking powder, and mix until all of the ingredients are well incorporated.
4. Shape the dough into 1-inch balls.
5. In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar.
6. Roll each dough ball in the cinnamon-sugar mixture, and place all the cookies on a baking sheet 2 inches apart.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until done.
For the Filling:
1. In a medium bowl, beat together all of the ingredients for the filling until smooth.
2. Once cooled, spread 1 tablespoon of filling between two cookies.