For the Brownies:
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. To make the brownies, whisk together the JUSTIN’S® Classic Almond Butter, syrup, egg, ghee, and vanilla in a large bowl. Stir in the cocoa powder and baking soda.
3. Pour the batter into a 9-inch baking pan.
4. Bake for 20-23 minutes, until the brownie is done, but still soft in the middle.
For the Chocolate Avocado Pudding:
1. Make the pudding by combining all pudding ingredients in a food processor and blending until smooth.
For the Coconut Whipped Cream:
1. For the whipped cream, remove the thick and hardened coconut cream from the can and transfer to your mixing bowl, leaving any excess moisture/coconut milk in the can.
2. Beat the cream on medium-high speed for 2 minutes, until light and fluffy and soft peaks form.
3. Assemble the parfaits by layering the chocolate pudding, crumbled brownies, and coconut cream.