1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
4. In a separate bowl with an electric mixer, beat the butter and brown sugar until smooth.
5. Add in the JUSTIN’S® Maple Almond Butter, until creamy and combined.
6. Add the eggs, one at a time, to the almond butter mixture, mixing well after each addition.
7. Add the vanilla and stir to combine.
8. Pour the mixture into the flour mixture, and stir until the batter is smooth.
9. Stir in the chocolate chunks and toffee bits.
10. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan.
11. Bake for 25-28 minutes or until golden.
12. Cool completely on a wire rack.
13. Once cooled, drizzle the caramel sauce and sprinkle sea salt over the bars.
14. Cut into squares and serve.