For the Crusted Chicken:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the almond meal and ground flax. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, add the olive oil, almond butter, lemon juice, and spices. Whisk until all of the ingredients are incorporated.
4. Dip each chicken breast into almond butter marinade first, and then coat each piece with the almond meal mixture to create the crust.
5. Place on the baking tray and bake for 25–35 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 168°F.
For the Salad:
1. Toss the kale, pomegranate, and carrots in a large bowl.
2. Drizzle with vinaigrette and massage into kale.
3. Top with sliced JUSTIN’S® Classic Almond Butter Crusted Chicken and croutons. Enjoy!