1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. To make the filling, combine JUSTIN’S® Cinnamon Almond Butter and brown sugar in a bowl.
4. Mix until fully incorporated.
5. Unroll both the pie crusts and lightly roll with a rolling pin until it is 1 cm thick.
6. Cut each crust into four rectangles.
7. Place 1 tablespoon of the almond butter mixture in the center of a rectangle and top with another piece of crust.
8. Crimp the edges to seal, and use a fork or toothpick to poke 5-6 holes in the top crust.
9. Combine the dough scraps and roll them out again to form more rectangles.
10. Repeat until all of the pie crust is used.
11. Whisk together the egg and water to make egg wash.
12. Lightly brush the pastries with the egg wash.
13. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
14. Allow the pastries to cool for 5 minutes.
15. Meanwhile, make the glaze by whisking together the powdered sugar, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla. Add more milk as necessary to reach the desired consistency.
16. Pour the glaze over the pastries.
17. Store the leftover pastries in an airtight container.
18. To serve warm, heat in the microwave or lay flat in a toaster oven.