1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease a 9 x 9-inch baking pan and set aside.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat eggs and maple sugar until smooth.
3. In a small, microwave-safe bowl, melt semi-sweet chocolate chips, butter, and JUSTIN’S® Coconut Almond Butter in the microwave for about one minute. Stir until fully combined.
4. Slowly pour the chocolate mixture into sugar mixture, and beat well. Add in coffee and vanilla.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Add to chocolate mixture, and mix until just combined.
6. Fold in dark chocolate chips.
7. Pour batter into prepared baking pan and bake 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Cool completely in the pan before enjoying.