For the Banana Bread:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, add the egg, sugar, honey, coconut oil, applesauce, JUSTIN’S® Classic Peanut Butter, and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
4. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and stir until just combined. Fold in the bananas and apples.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
6. Bake for about 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Cool completely and slice into 2-inch pieces.
For the French Toast:
1. In a shallow dish, whisk together the egg, vanilla, cinnamon, and almond milk.
2. Dip both sides of each banana bread slice into the egg mixture.
3. Cook the bread slices on a lightly greased nonstick skillet on medium heat until browned on both sides.
4. Optional: Serve with a drizzle of the JUSTIN’S® Maple Almond Butter, a sprinkle of powdered sugar, banana slices, and walnuts.