For the Cinnamon Rolls:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
3. Mix ½ cup of the sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon together in a small bowl. Set aside.
4. Whisk the flour and the remaining ¼ cup sugar together in a large bowl.
5. Add the milk and 4 tablespoons of the melted butter together in a medium bowl.
6. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and stir until a dough forms.
7. Place the dough onto a floured work surface.
8. Sprinkle with more flour, and knead until smooth, sprinkling with more flour as needed to prevent sticking. (Do not over knead unless you want tough cinnamon rolls!)
9. With a floured rolling pin, roll the dough into a 24 x 10-inch-long rectangle about ¼-inch thick, with the longer side facing you.
10. Brush 2 tablespoons of the melted butter onto the surface of the dough. Sprinkle it evenly with the cinnamon-sugar mixture, leaving a ½-inch border.
11. Starting at the long end closest to you, roll the dough up tightly into a log.
12. Pinch the seam together at the top.
13. Cut the dough crosswise into 15 pieces, and set the cut rolls cut-side up in the baking dish.
14. Brush the tops of the cinnamon rolls with the remaining 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
15. Bake until golden brown, for about 35 minutes.
For the Glaze:
1. Place the JUSTIN’S® Cinnamon Almond Butter and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave 30 seconds until smooth and melty. Whisk well.
2. Drizzle the warm cinnamon rolls with the glaze.