1/2 cup coconut oil
2 tablespoons maple syrup
8 oz EatPastry Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Flaky Sea Salt
- Line a small (12" x 8") glass dish with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt Chocolate Hazelnut and Almond Butter and coconut in microwave, about 1 minute. Stir well and pour into prepared dish.
- Roll cookie dough into teaspoon-sized balls. Gently drop cookie dough pieces into chocolate hazelnut mixture.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour, or until solid.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt, cut into 12 squares and serve.
- Store in the fridge until ready to eat.