1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the JUSTIN’S® Classic Almond Butter, vinegar, olive oil, honey, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Place the brussels sprouts, squash, and carrots on a large baking sheet.
4. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Roast for 20 minutes or until slightly crispy.
6. In a large bowl, toss together the arugula and roasted veggies.
7. Drizzle with almond butter vinaigrette and garnish with toasted almonds. Serve immediately.