For the Carrot Fries:
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Using a vegetable peeler, shave the carrots into thin strips.
3. Combine the carrots, oil, and spices in a large bowl and toss to coat.
4. Spread the carrot strips evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, trying not to let them touch (you might need two baking sheets).
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and flip the carrots over.
7. Bake for another 6-8 minutes or until crispy. Cool.
For the Cinnamon Maple Almond Dip:
1. To make the dipping sauce, combine JUSTIN’S® Maple Almond Butter, coconut oil, and cinnamon in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Heat for 30 seconds and stir well.