1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar.
3. Add egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Add the flour mixture to butter mixture and beat at a low speed until just combined.
6. Stir in the ½ cup of oats.
7. Press half of the dough into the bottom of an 8-inch ovenproof skillet.
8. Spread the JUSTIN’S® Classic Peanut Butter evenly over dough.
9. Drop the remaining dough over top peanut butter by the spoonful.
10. Sprinkle with chopped JUSTIN’S® Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups and ¼ cup oats.
11. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown.
12. Top with ice cream (optional, but totally recommended)