1. To make the cheesecake, combine the frozen berries, coconut milk, and maple syrup in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from the heat and cool.
4. In a high-speed blender, combine the cashews or almonds, coconut oil and salt.
5. Pour in the cooled blueberry mixture, and blend until smooth and creamy.
6. Pour or scoop the mixture into 12 silicone muffin tins.
7. Make the crust by combining all the crust ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Process until the mixture forms a sticky ball.
8. Top the cheesecake mixture with the crumbled crust, and press down slightly.
9. Freeze for 4 hours to overnight.
10. Serve straight from the freezer, and keep the extra cheesecakes frozen until ready to eat.