1. Combine the milk, yeast, and 1 tablespoon of sugar in a small bowl.
2. Set aside for a five minutes.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer with a dough hook, combine ¼ cup of the sugar, salt, and flour.
4. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract on low, immediately followed by the yeast mixture.
5. Add the butter, one tablespoon at a time.
6. Mix the dough for 7-10 minutes, until smooth.
7. Transfer the dough to an oiled bowl, cover with a damp cloth, and then let rise until doubled in size for about 2 hours.
8. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and coat the parchment with cooking spray.
9. Roll out the dough into a 9 x 12-inch rectangle.
10. Spread the JUSTIN’S® Chocolate Hazelnut and Almond Butter evenly over the dough.
11. Roll the rectangle lengthwise into a jelly roll shape and cut it down the length of the roll so that you have two long pieces.
12. Twist the two dough pieces around each other, and place in the prepared loaf pan.
13. Let rise for an hour.
14. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
15. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.