For the Crust:
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. For the crust, whisk the flour and salt in a large bowl.
3. Dice the butter into small cubes.
4. With a pastry blender or forks, cut in the butter until the mixture resembles a coarse meal.
5. Slowly add the ice water and work with your hands until the dough comes together.
6. Add more ice water, one tablespoon at a time, until the dough is no longer crumbly. Do not overwork.
7. Divide the dough in half, wrap separately in plastic and refrigerate at for least 30 minutes.
For the Pie:
1. To make the filling, mix the apples, sugar, JUSTIN’S® Maple Almond Butter, flour, cinnamon, and lemon juice in a large bowl until well combined. Set aside.
2. To assemble the pie, roll each of the ball of dough on a floured surface into two 14-inch rounds.
3. Carefully place one half of the bottom of the pie dish and press into the edges.
4. Pour the apple pie filling onto the pie crust and spread evenly.
5. Top the filling with the remaining dough, either as one piece or sliced into strips to form a lattice. Crimp the edges to seal.
6. Bake the pie at 450°F for 15 minutes.
7. Lower the temperature to 350°F and bake an additional 30-35 minutes until done, covering the crust with aluminum foil as needed to prevent burning.