1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and espresso until combined.
4. Beat in the JUSTIN’S® Chocolate Hazelnut and Almond Butter.
5. Add in the flour and baking powder.
6. Stir until just combined.
7. Form the dough into two separate logs approximately 10-12 inches long by 2-3 inches wide, and be sure to space them at least 4 inches apart on your cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 22 minutes.
9. Cool completely, then slice diagonally into ½-inch slices
10. Place the slices back onto the cookie sheet, cut side up, and bake for an additional 8 minutes.
11. Once cooled, drizzle with the melted chocolate and chopped hazelnuts as desired.