1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Coat a doughnut pan (or muffin tin!) with cooking spray, set aside.
2. Combine the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, applesauce, milk, vanilla, and JUSTIN’S® Honey Peanut Butter.
4. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
5. Fill the pan to ⅔ full and swirl 1-2 teaspoons of raspberry jam into each doughnut.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool completely.
7. To make the glaze, microwave the remaining JUSTIN’S® Honey Peanut Butter and coconut oil in a small, microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds.
8. Stir well. Drizzle the glaze over the doughnuts.