1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
3. Add in the maple syrup, pumpkin purée, and salt. Whisk until well combined, then remove from the heat and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, mix the sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
5. Cut the biscuits in quarters and add the dough pieces to the sugar mixture, tossing to coat.
6. Place ⅓ of the pumpkin mixture into the bottom of a bundt pan.
7. Drop half of the biscuit pieces on top and pour in another ⅓ of the pumpkin mixture.
8. Arrange the remaining dough and the rest of the pumpkin mixture.
9. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown on top.
10. Cool for 15 minutes.
11. In a small saucepan melt together the JUSTIN’S® Maple Almond Butter and coconut oil, stirring constantly.
12. Drizzle the mixture over the monkey bread and top with chopped pecans.