For the Cinnamon Rolls:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray or butter and set aside.
3. Whisk together the flour and sugar in a large bowl.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together the oat milk and 4 tablespoons of the melted butter.
5. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and stir just until the dough comes together. Then, place the dough on a floured surface.
6. Sprinkle the dough with flour, and knead until the dough is smooth, sprinkling with more flour as needed to prevent sticking.
7. Using a floured rolling pin, roll the dough into a 24 x 10-inch-long rectangle about ¼-inch thick, with the longer side facing you.
8. Brush 2 tablespoons of the melted butter onto the surface of the dough, using it all.
9. Spread evenly with JUSTIN’S® Chocolate Hazelnut and Almond Butter, leaving a ½-inch border, and top with cinnamon.
10. Starting at the long end, roll the dough up tightly into a log.
11. Pinch the top seam together and cut the dough crosswise into 10 pieces, then place the rolls in the baking dish.
12. Brush the tops with the remaining 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
13. Bake until golden-brown, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, for about 35 minutes.
14. Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
For the Chocolate Hazelnut Glaze:
1. Combine all glaze ingredients in a small bowl, and drizzle over the top of the warm rolls.