- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes mix
- 1/4 cup Justin's Maple Almond Butter (plus more for serving)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter, divided
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, almond butter, spices, and almond milk. Stir well.
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto a heated pan or griddle greased with 1-2 teaspoons coconut oil or butter.
- Cook on medium-high heat or 375 degrees until bubbles form on the top.
- Flip and continue to cook until golden brown.
- Continue with remaining batter.
- Serve pancakes warm with a drizzle of almond butter, as desired.