- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup sharp white cheddar
- 2 tablespoons Justin's Classic Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon blueberry jam
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium high heat. Place one slice of bread in skillet and cook 1 minute.
- Place cheese on top of the bread in the pan and melt.
- Spread second slice of bread with almond butter butter and jam. Place on top of cheese covered bread. Flip and cook one minute more.
- Remove from pan, slice in half, and enjoy!