For the Chocolate Chip Cookies:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Line two large baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the gluten-free flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugars until smooth and creamy.
5. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
6. Slowly add flour mixture and beat until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
7. Refrigerate the dough for at least one hour.
8. Once chilled, roll the dough into balls (about 2 tablespoons each).
9. Place the balls on the baking sheet and bake for 11-13 minutes, or until just golden.
10. Cool on the pan for 5 minutes.
11. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
For the S’mores:
1. To assemble the s’mores, spread a thin layer of peanut butter on the bottom of one cookie.
2. Top with a toasted marshmallow, Peanut Butter Cup, and a second cookie. Enjoy!