1. Preheat the oven to 325°F and let the cookie dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
2. Place the package of Fudgy Brownie Cookie discs into an 8 x 8-inch baking pan. (We recommend adding a layer of parchment paper first to avoid sticking).
3. Press the dough into the pan.
4. Drop tablespoonfuls of JUSTIN’S® Honey Peanut Butter over the top of the brownie dough. Swirl with a knife or toothpick.
5. Cut the JUSTIN’S® Mini Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups into quarters. Then, arrange them over the top of the brownie.
6. Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
7. Cool the brownie pan for at least 25 minutes.
8. Once cooled, cut into 16 small squares, and enjoy! These brownies are delicious eaten warm and cold.
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container, on the counter or in the fridge, for 1-2 days.