- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1/4 cup Justin's Classic Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can coconut milk
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 16 ounces brown rice noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup zucchini noodles
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 large carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- Optional: roasted peanuts, cilantro, lime wedges
To make the sauce, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, and cook about 1 minute. Add the red curry paste, and stir for 1 minute more. Whisk in the peanut butter, coconut sugar, chili powder, cayenne pepper, fish sauce, sesame oil, and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer, whisking occasionally, until the sauce is thick and smooth.
In a large saute pan or wok, heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add all vegetables, and saute 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add cooked noodles, and saute 2-3 minutes more. Pour peanut sauce over noodle mixture and toss to coat.
Serve warm topped with peanuts, cilantro and lime wedges.