3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
2 tablespoons Justin's Maple Cashew Butter
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped Justin's Cashew Butter Cups
8 wrapped coconut milk caramels, quartered
flaky sea salt
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment, beat the butter, cashew butter, and sugars together. Mix in egg and vanilla extract.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add to the wet ingredients and mix on low speed until incorporated. Fold in the chopped cashew butter cups. Cover dough and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll dough into balls (about two tablespoons each), and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 7 minutes, then remove from oven and press three small pieces of caramel into the top of each cookie. Return to oven and cook 3-5 more minutes, or until just golden.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cookies with flaky sea salt.