1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
1/3 cup Justin’s Honey Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place the package of Fudgy Brownie Cookie discs into an 8” x 8” baking pan (we recommend adding a layer of parchment paper first to avoid sticking). Press the dough into the pan.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of peanut butter over the top of the brownie dough. Swirl with a knife or toothpick.
- Cut the mini peanut butter cups into quarters. Then, arrange them over the top of the brownie.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool brownie pan for at least 25 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut into 16 small squares, and enjoy! These brownies are delicious eaten warm and cold.
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container, on the counter or in the
fridge, for 1-2 days.
Makes 16 squares