1 pie crust (homemade or frozen)
1/4 cup unsalted butter
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped Justin's Nut Butter Cups
2 tablespoons Justin's® Classic Peanut Butter
Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Prepare homemade pie crust, or poke bottom of frozen pie crust several times with a fork and bake 8 minutes. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter and brown sugar. Add egg and vanilla and beat one minute more. Mix in flour, baking powder and salt until just combined. Fold in chopped Nut Butter Cups.
- Spoon dough mixture into prepared pie crust, and press down slightly.
- Bake for 24 to 28 minutes, or until golden brown. Top with additional Nut Butter Cups and ice cream, if desired.