3 cups riced cauliflower
1 cup full-fat coconut milk
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
3 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1-2 large bananas, sliced
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tablespoon maple syrup
3 tablespoons Justin's Almond Butter
- In a medium saucepan, combine cauliflower, coconut milk, almond milk, coconut, cinnamon, honey, protein powder, and salt over medium heat. Stir stir well, and bring to a low boil.
- Turn heat down to medium low. Let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once cauliflower is cooked through, remove from heat.
- In a small skillet, heat coconut oil and maple syrup over medium-high heat.
- Add banana slices and saute 2-3 minutes per side, or until caramelized.
- Divide cauliflower among 3 bowls, and top with caramelized bananas and 1 tablespoon of almond butter.