1/4 cup Justin’s Peanut Butter
1 tablespoon coconut oil
2 cups miniature vegan marshmallows
3 cups crispy rice cereal
1/4 teaspoon salt
6 Justin's Double Nut Butter Cups (any variety)
- Combine peanut butter and coconut oil in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until mixture melts, about 30 to 45 seconds.
- Add marshmallows and microwave until smooth, another 30 to 60 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Fold cereal into nut butter mixture and stir until well combined.
- Press mixture evenly into a greased large (16- x 22-inch) baking sheet. Cool completely.
- Melt 4 Nut Butter Cups in the microwave on 50% power. Stir every 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour melted chocolate over crispy rice bars and spread evenly with an offset spatula.
- Top with remaining nut butter cups and press down gently.
- Cool completely and cut into large pieces. Enjoy!