4 cups rolled oats
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
¼ cup dark chocolate chips
¼ cup white chocolate chips
Flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a 9”x9” baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, peanut butter, maple syrup, and banana. Mix until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Press dough in an even layer in prepared pan. Place peanut butter cups on top and press in gently.
- Bake 15-22 minutes, or until the top is lightly brown (bars will be soft and chewy).
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with flaky sea salt. Cool completely before cutting into squares.