- 1/2 cup Justin's Cinnamon Almond Butter
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter or coconut oil
- 8 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
In a large, microwave-safe bowl, microwave the almond butter, white chocolate chips, and butter or coconut oil together for 45-60 seconds, or until melted.
Gently fold in cereal to coat.
Combine sugars and cinnamon in a large, gallon-sized zip top bag and shake to mix. Add cereal mixture and gently shake to coat.
Pour onto a large baking sheet to dry. Once dry, store in an air-tight container.